- $1,5 billion fully diluted market cap
- Decentralized features
- Lack of interest by audience
Filecoin (FIL) in a nutshell
Filecoin is a storage network decentralized and designed to store information.
- Filecoin is a cryptocurrency that allows storage providers to sell their space on the open market.
- Fully diluted market cap: $1,435,219,707
- Circulating supply of FIL is 286,992,270.00 FIL
Review of Filecoin (FIL) token
Filecoin is under review and we are thoroughly looking into the token to find everything there is to know about it. Coming Soon.
Filecoin (FIL) FAQ
Can file coin hit $100?
As the token has already hit even 190$, it is very possible for the token to reach $100
Is Filecoin a scam?
Filecoin is among the top 50 cryptocurrencies, which already says a lot. The amount of market places where the currency is available is huge. Considering these and 24h trading volume valued at 181 million USD makes it quite trustworthy. Remember to DYOR!
Where can I buy Filecoin?
You can buy Filecoin at multiple different exchanges, for example in MEXC