- Daily trading volume of $1 billion
- Provides tools for global change
- Cardano Smart Contract
- Competes with Ethereum
Cardano (ADA) in a nutshell
Cardano is a blockchain platform that provides tools to help technologies in global change.
The initial token distribution of the token is following:
- 57.60% is allocated to ICO
- 11.50% is allocated to the Team
- 30.90% is allocated to Staking Rewards
- Monetary expansion rate is currently set at 0.3% per epoch
- No unbounding period
- Token supply in circulation is 34.23B ADA
- The maximum supply of ADA is 45 billion
Where can I buy ADA tokens?
Review of Cardano (ADA) token
Cardano is under review and we are thoroughly looking into the token to find everything there is to know about it. Coming Soon. Meanwhile, you can check our other reviews on best altcoins.